TAXES STARTING AT $14,000
TAXES STARTING AT $14,500
TAXES STARTING AT $16,000
make it yours
Want to learn more about these beautiful new constrcution homet? Contact us to get in touch with the local new constrcution specialists that represent this development.
interested in these homes?
Post Road Estates offer high-end features and personalization that tailor the home to your preferences. Learn more about the specifications that make this propertiy one of the best around.
- Highly-rated Valley Central school district
- Naturally preserved 1-acre minimum homesite.
- Larger wooded homesites available
- Access to all major shopping and an array of great restaurants
- Minutes to major commuting highway and public transport to NYC
- Close proximity to Stewart Airport
- Only minutes away from shopping, eating, art, and dance
- 9 ft first floor ceilings with 8 ft second-floor ceilings
- Staircase with oak tread, rails, and painted spindles
- Premium wall-to-wall carpeting with a choice of colors
- Choice of six-panel interior doors with traditional colonial trim
- All models include spacious master suite with walk-in closet
- Abundant closet space
- Hardwood floors throughout the first floor
- Painted wood trim and interior windows and door casings
- Ceramic tile in the laundry room and bathrooms
- Recessed lighting
- Andersen® Silverline insulated, double pane, Low-E, single hung vinyl windows or equivalent
- Therma-Tru® Smooth Star insulated front door with decorative hardware sidelights
- On-demand combination propane-fueled hot water/furnace
- 2 x 6 – exterior walls
- R19 – exterior wall insulation
- R30 – basement ceiling insulation
- R38 – attic ceiling insulation and all thermal barrier breaks foamed and caulked
- House wrap to reduce air filtration and air barrier sealing
- Insulated ductwork
- Water-saving plumbing fixtures
- Energy-efficient central air conditioning
- Door Blower test to ensure maxim air tightness
- Multiple house plans to choose from
- Multiple exterior color and elevation options available
- Designer style front entry door
- All homesites graded and seeded
- Concreted sidewalk to front entry from driveway
- Steel-reinforced poured concrete, waterproof coated foundation
- Full unfinished basement with walkout condition (where allowed)
- Vinyl siding for easy care and low maintenance
- Aluminum rain gutters and downspouts
- Front and rear exterior weatherproof GFCI electrical outlets
- Front and rear exterior frost-free hose bibs
- Exterior decorative lights at entry doors of home
- Pressure-treated rear deck 12′ x 14′
- Steel garage doors with insulated panels
- Vinyl double-hung tilting windows and screens
- Premium-grade, custom-designed kitchen cabinetry with 36″ wall cabinets and crown molding, choice of finish color
- Granite countertops
- Stainless steel kitchen sink and faucet
- Recessed lighting
- Stainless steel appliance package including refrigerator, dishwasher, range, and microwave
- Powder room includes pedestal sink and ceramic tile flooring
- Full bathroom double sink, full bath, and ceramic tile flooring
- Ceramic tile flooring and tub/shower enclosures
- Lighting Fixtures
- Garage door openers
- Mirror and lighting features
- Granite / Marble
- Deck options
- Landscape package
- Front door options
- Kitchen cabinetry
- Frameless shower doors
- Bonus room(s)
Custom options available upon request
*Builder reserves the right to change material based on availability and pricing to equal or greater quality
frequently asked questions
Here are a few answers to commonly asked questions about our new developments. If you have a question that’s not answered here, get in touch with our team and we’d be more than happy to assist!
First, you choose the model that best fits your family’s needs. Next, you choose your new home site. Then you will sit with one of our New Home Consultants and choose our structural options, such as fireplace, bonus room, decks, front porch, and more!
The next steps are with your lender and attorney. The builder’s attorney will send contracts for you to review and sign with your attorney. Once the contracts are signed, we forward them to your lender. The builder requires a 10% deposit on contract. Then construction begins! We estimate 4-6 months depending on weather.
Each home is assessed by site size and square footage. The estimated tax is around $13,000 – $16,000 annually.
While we provide a base model home with many upgrades already included, we understand the importance to some buyers of putting their own personal touch into their new home. We have a list of commonly requested upgrades in your packet. Our builder will happily work with you to come up with a custom plan of upgrades if you would like something that isn’t on our list.
Yes! We want you to enjoy every aspect of all the excitement that goes into building your new home. We ask that if you are looking to walk the home that you schedule an appointment with us. Safety is very important to us and we want to make sure the home is safe for you and your family to walk through.
Walkout conditions are dependent on the grade of the homesite. The homesite you choose will determine if the walkout conditions can be met.
Yes, you can upgrade the paint colors, as well as provide the fixtures you want and the builder will pass along the fee for installation.
There is no HOA.
don't go without this
Download our informational packet for this new development!