TAXES STARTING AT $15,000
TAXES STARTING AT $16,000
make it yours
Want to learn more about these beautiful new constrcution homet? Contact us to get in touch with the local new constrcution specialists that represent this development.
interested in these homes?
Post Road Estates offer high-end features and personalization that tailor the home to your preferences. Learn more about the specifications that make this propertiy one of the best around.
- #2 2 & ¼ Red oak hardwood flooring with 3 coats of polyurethane finish on the 1st floor and 2nd floor hallways, carpet in bedrooms and tile in bathrooms and laundry
- 2 Panel colonial doors
- Oil rubbed bronze knobs and hardware
- Sherwin Williams paint throughout (1 color)
- Gas fireplace with painted pine mantle
- Insulation R21 exterior walls & R38 ceilings (in accordance with NYS code)
- Seamless gutters and downspouts
- Includes gas oven range, microwave and dishwasher
- Wood cabinets
- Granite Countertops in kitchen
- Cultured marble tops in bathrooms
- All water saver fixtures and toilets
- Fiberglass shower base with tiled walls in master baths
- Poured 8” concrete walls
- Waterproof foundation below grade with footing drains
- Vinyl siding and soffits with aluminium fascia and shutters
- Rear pressure treated deck 12’ x 12’
- Silverline by Anderson LowE vinyl double hung windows with full screens or equel
- Insulated steel overhead garage doors
- 30 Year architectural roof shingles
- Pressure treated decking & rails on front porch
- 50 Gallon indirect hot water heater
- 200Amp electric service
- Approved wells & septic
- 2-Zone forced air heating & cooling
*Items not Included: Sidewalks & Blacktops
*Builder reserves the right to change material based on availability and pricing to equal or greater quality
frequently asked questions
Here are a few answers to commonly asked questions about our new developments. If you have a question that’s not answered here, get in touch with our team and we’d be more than happy to assist!
First, you choose the model that best fits your family’s needs. Next you choose your new home site. Then you will sit with one of our New Home Consultants and choose our structural options, such as, fireplace, bonus room, decks, front porch, and more!
The next steps are with your lender and attorney. The builder’s attorney will send contracts for you to review and sign with your attorney. Once the contracts are signed, we forward them to your lender. The builder requires a 10% deposit on contract. Then construction begins! We estimate 4-6 months depending on weather.
Each home is assessed by site size and square footage. The estimated tax is around $13,000 – $16,000 annually.
While we provide a base model home with many upgrades already included, we understand the importance to some buyers of putting their own personal touch into their new home. We have a list of commonly requested upgrades in your packet. Our builder will happily work with you to come up with a custom plan of upgrades if you would like something that isn’t on our list.
Yes! We want you to enjoy every aspect of all the excitement that goes into building your new home. We ask that if you are looking to walk the home that you schedule an appointment with us. Safety is very important to us and we want to make sure the home is safe for you and your family to walk through.
Walkout conditions are dependent on the grade of the homesite. The homesite you choose will determine if the walkout conditions can be met.
Yes, you can upgrade the paint colors, as well as provide the fixtures you want and the builder will pass along the fee for installation.
There is no HOA.
don't go without this
Download our informational packet for this new development!